13 Feb 3 Tips to Establish a Social Network Method for Your Law Office
Everyone you know is on social media. All the research tells you that you should be there, too. And you finally agree that you should be there because it’s where business gets done these days.
One problem: you have no clue where to begin.
As any marketer will tell you, developing your strategy is where you begin. If you skip this step, you might as well not even enter the fray because there are already lots of lawyers who know what they are doing. You just can’t compete effectively without a strategy.
Here are three tips on how to develop a social media strategy for your law firm:
Tip #1: If you enter “social media” into the search bar on this blog, you will find tons of content on how to develop your strategy and tactics that work for lawyers on social networks. That will help you begin to understand the opportunities social media provides for law firms and what kinds of resources you will need to allocate to your effort.
Tip #2: Check out my free webinar on Leveraging the Power of Social Media, where you will learn:
- How to maximize social media results using 3 low cost marketing tools
- How to avoid 3 big mistakes attorneys make on social media
- Step-by-step instruction on how to get referrals on LinkedIn
- How to use Facebook to connect with potential clients and referral sources
- How to maximize your PPC ad spend by using Facebook ads for leads
- How to position yourself as an expert in your practice area via content marketing
- Proven strategies for getting more leads from your blog
Tip #3: Study the infographic below, which does an excellent job of outlining the key factors you should consider as you develop a social media strategy for your law firm, no matter which platform you choose to use.